This is a truly excellent thought together with over the course of this next blog post I will aim to address the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I imagine the basic explanation is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them different is the way they are devised.
A log cabin is undeniably a garden room,but they may not look the very same as a standard backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating attribute that make it look a little different to backyard garden room but they each do precisely the very same thing. If you need more help visitGarden Log Cabins
Do not acquire a log cabin or a garden room confused with a summer time house,they are two very different things. The major one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the ability to be used all year round whereas a summer time house isn’t very suitable for use during the course of the winter months. Sure,some people will use them in the winter months but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are at the present time in the style of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the ability to have a supplemental room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much anything you want without having all the additional costs that comes with a routine house extension.
Real benefits of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning consent (in the majority scenarios).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter together with dust.
4. Perhaps the most important reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a property extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your regular house extension.
The latest research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will increase the market value of your house. The common example is that a garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will incorporate around ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a brilliant appearing addition to your home than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much needed market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a closer look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your normal backyard garden building. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally extraordinary 70mm thick walls.
2. Wood is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you acquire. But what wood also is great at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter months your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer time the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a great choice to have as your alternative for your most ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are devised is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the wood also gets rid of any need for any man-made insulation on the walls,you simply never need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden summer room